- My Little Flower Store
- Parent Category: ROOT
Ordering Flowers Online
More and more of us are ordering our flowers online. The offer of low prices and greater convenience lure us in. Online flower shops can keep prices down because the website is the store and the flowers are often delivered from central warehouses. In some cases however a portion of the sales placed on the website is passed on to local florists for fulfillment and delivery. Because of this online florists have been growing around 2.5 percent annually in the past 5 years. Revenue for walk-in flower shops has dropped by 1.2 percent each year during the same time period, according to IBISWorld and their report "Online Flower Shops: Market Research Report."
Ordering flowers online also makes it easy to see a wide variety of bouquets that you might not otherwise see in a shop. The photos on this site are lovely and full of beautiful and lush floral arrangements of fresh flowers in full bloom. They are all expertly styled and beautiful, you find the perfect flowers and send them in minutes. Order flowers today and in most cases they can be delivered today.
Flower Shopping Tips
- Check back regularly, we often see additional price cuts and coupons.
- Don’t forget about shipping and taxes into your total cost.
- Shipping fees often range from $12.99 to $18.99.
- For same day flower delivery simply place your order before 3pm in the recipients zip / postal code.
- Also consider ordering from Amazon (links at the bottom of the page). They have a great selection, and delivery policies. It works even better if you're a prime member. Try Amazon Prime. New Members Get A 30-Day Free Trial
- Order Early. Have your arrangement arrive a few days before any major holidays and events.
- You could save some additional money because delivery costs escalate during the peak delivery seasons.
- If you are dissatisfied call the company you ordered them from to complain.
- All of the companies on this site will replace your flowers or refund your money if you’re not satisfied.